The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=RP= Terres Rebirth

Go down 
+6
Icelord Xillian
AcTerraxon
TJByrum
Mech Boy Of Doom
Comrade Disintergator
PhillipWilde
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

=RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Priest reminded me of Fallout 3 with vampires. It was a horror/action/sci-fi movie. The epitome of epicness.

Anyhow, post:
Ac: Short but sweet, I like it. Provided character depth and a purpose. Hopefully once you get off your phone and onto and computer, you'll be able to flesh out longer posts.
Icelord: Also Nice. Contributing a city to the fictional land of Terres and furthering character developement, always good.
Ghost: Since you are directly related to the main thing going down, I suppose I may have the most to say to you, also in response to what you said OOC. Anyhow, so far so good. I hadn't worried about you godmodding, but quite frankly, I don't mind you doing well with a team like that. Because you gave me permission, however, I may have a soldier kill off one, just to thicken the plot.

I may or may not post later, having a decent amount of time (half to the whole week) pass. Also, it occurred to me that time skips may be a bitch. If I introduce a time skip, significant or otherwise, feel free to fill in the time gap with a Past and Present section of your posts. I think I may wait for the other bios and intro posts before I pull anything, though. I don't want to leave anyone behind. We are waiting on Black Knight, Comrade, Edge, and Tim's bios, and Mech's intro, correct?
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes, except Mech posted his intro.

@Ghost: I love westerns. I'm one of few people I know that can sit through and AMC showing of Lonesome Dove. John Wayne and Clint Eastwood ftw! Speaking of westerns, have you heard of that Cowboys vs Aliens movie?
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Quote :
We are waiting on Black Knight, Comrade, Edge, and Tim's bios, and Mech's intro, correct?

Wow, forgot about those fellows.

Mech's intro has already been posted I thought.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Oh, right. He posted near the beginning, my bad.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Haha, no worries. Every time I THINK about leading RP's I get frustrated and often when I do start them - I lose track of what I am doing.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Maybe I should be the Spectre of Doom? *evil laugh*

EDIT: Posted! I've also funally used Edward's Mother-tongue.

His speech was as follows:
First Question: "More of those foul defilers of the waves?"
Second Question: "Why must they continue to be so idiotic?"
The reaction to seeing the dots: "Ah s**t!"

(Those who've played/seen Final Fantasy X might recognize the language...)
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Nice post Mech and Terraxon. I will once more try to wait for others to post.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm

BLASPHEMY! SACRILEGE! BISON SHIT!

This place has been quiet for far too long, and I feel it's partially my fault. I've been checking in as a guest without seeing change, and I won't have it any longer. The reason I haven't posted lately is because I've had trouble coming up with anything, but no more. If it gives me a stroke, I'm going to get it done. I'm going to post in Human's Oppression, I'm going to post in Six-Shooter. I'm going to make bios for the Black Riders and Shores of Hell, and if I have to make half a dozen more NPCs and have the rapture occur, I'll get this RP running again.

To whomever may still check this forum still, this is a formal declaration of war against inactivity.

Edit: Alright, I've posted everywhere. Forgive me if it isn't up to par, I'm rusty. Anyhow, I may post in Terres Rebirth later. I'm thinking it's about time for the ships to land, I don't think those other bios are coming in.

THIS! IS! THE ACADEMY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Reason I am not posting is because I want others to post first.

Sorry, it's not that I am being inactive, I just don't want to go overkill.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm

I think everyone who's going to post has posted. Go ahead and feel free to post if you want to. Pretty soon, like, later today, I'm having the ships land.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Would it be possible for Zimon to have already reached the shores by now? Or no...?
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Hmm, you were still relatively near the north. If you made a really long post, I suppose so. You could always reach the shore after my post on the ships landing, though.

Know what? Icelord wanted to join your party. Let's see if we can contact him and see if he wants to post something before the ships land. I'm heading out the house soon, but I'll check when I can.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Posted!

And thinking of a new RP!

I just kind of... GodModded? I guess?

Basically, I set up a defense for the Elves... but I promise I won't do anything like that again. The ships were coming earlier than expected.

Falling in love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJYAWPjQu8
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:27 am

Sorry I took so long, I was off at a festival. Anyhow, I have no problem with your post, Ghost. You needn't be so apologetic, if I have a problem with something, I'll let you know.

Also, I suppose if Icelord wants to join, he can jump in later, or perhaps if you don't mind he could be part of the force you've already acquired. I may make the landing post in a bit. If not, expect early, early in the morning. Like, you're asleep and it's still dark morning, or the regular morning.

I like Avenged Sevenfold, but I'd never heard that song before, is it new? Also, have you ever listened to "Little Piece of Heaven?" Super epic.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:59 am

Yes, it is quite new.

I will listen to that one later today.

It is around 6:00 AM right now... just woke up.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

The ships have landed. I can't say that I'm happy with the post, but it served it's purpose; to get things moving along. Have fun, kiddies!
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:57 am

Posted again... And With another translation.

Drao fana aqbaldehk sa?
They were expecting me?

Jano famm! E femm keja dras dra vekrd drao cu vuumecr lnyja!
Very well! I shall give them the fight they so foolishly crave!

Pa kura, tavemanc uv dra fyjac!
Be gone, defilers of the waves!
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:28 am

I further described the elven-human conflict, speaking about how the battle began and the procedures.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:19 pm

The amazing buffalo chip!

I haven't had time to really do anything as you recently noticed. School gets out for me on Friday, so I will be more active very soon!

I really wish i would have posted a week ago. Now I have to come up with something, maybe a past and present thing.

Ah blah. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Ok, posted. The battle continues.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Ohai. Sorry Icelord, I've been checking the board every so often, and hadn't noticed you posted, as I don't log in or look very hard. Anyhow, assuming Aaeci isn't taking part in the battle, I suppose it's about time to add the next post. I may do that later, when I see fit.
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 am

I intend to post, I simply haven't had time to. I probably won't until the weekend, stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Signing Up   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Does anyone mind if I join? If not, can someone give me a summary?
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

Quote :
Does anyone mind if I join? If not, can someone give me a summary?

Well, so far the Humans of Hommos have united and created a large fleet. One part is headed for Nainnos, where no one really has a character there. Another went to Naturos, where MY character Zimon had formed up a defensive army to fight them - and so far the Elves and Humans are fighting. Another part of the Fleet went to Drakkos, where Mech's character Edward is, and I think Edward will try to take them alone.... or something... forgot. The other fleet went to the Shadow Isles and was eaten alive (if I remember correctly).... been a while... sorry.
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Ok then. Thanks for the summary, Ghost! I'll have a bio up in no time! Bio up! Constructive criticism welcome. Have at it, folks!

Name: Skull, real name N/A
Marital Status: Unknown
Family: Unknown
Race: Human
Class/Occupation: Psycho for Hire
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil

Appearance: Skull's head is covered by a gray mask resembling a human skull, hence his title. He is 6' 2" and 185 lbs, with a normal build of one who exercises often. He is dressed in a dark green suit and wears black gloves. The gloves are magically enhanced to give an electric current that when activated, shocks and harms those it strikes. His shoes and gloves are both altered to allow him to move like Spider-Man, that is to say, crawl on walls, ceilings, or the sides of buildings.

Weapons: Skull's arsenal varies from time to time, but he always keeps these on his person.
Longsword: Skull keeps around his waist a longsword with a blade 2.5 feet long. It appears as a sword without a blade, until he wills the blade to protrude from it. You know, like a medieval version of the lightsaber.
Crossbow: Skull keeps on his back a crossbow that can be held with one or both hands and can be fired and reloaded with ease.
Dagger: Skull keeps a nine inch long blade with him in case he must engage in close-quarters combat or is disarmed of his other weapons.

Extra Items: Skull keeps a few smoke bombs and a grappling gun on his person in case of the need of a quick escape. He also has extra bolts for his crossbow in case he needs them.

Skills/Abilities:
Physical Abilities: Skull's strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes, and senses have all been exercised to highly athletic levels.
High Pain Threshold: Skull can resist or ignore medium levels of pain, partly because of training and the abuse of painkillers.
Marksmanship: Skull has shown to be a skilled shooter, one of the best in Hommos.
Combat Pragmatism: Skull uses every advantage in battle, honorable or otherwise.
Torture: Skull has gained extensive knowledge of pain in different places of the body, and can use it for more creative purposes.
Intimidation: Skull possesses the ability to instill fear and revulsion in others, something he enjoys.

Personality: Skull chose this job because he liked it and thought it was fun to do, since he was so good at it. The money is secondary to the thrill of the hunt and the kill. He enjoys it whenever his targets fight back and hurt him, being a sadomasochist. He is very violent, as shown when he was hired to steal a weapon, then used it on his employer once he was paid. Despite his sociopathic nature, he keeps himself very calm, only raising his voice when very angry or when being grandiose. He enjoys the chases he leads against the authorities of the world. He does have standards, though. He is unwilling to kill children or pregnant women, since he finds no satisfaction in killing them. He's willing to obey rules, as long as they don't hinder his goals.

History: His life before becoming a hitman is unknown. All that is known about him is that he's been working for ten years now, making money off of killing. His mysterious identity combined with his deadliness have allowed him to evade both police and other criminals throughout his career.

-Schiz

Last edited by Schizo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Actually, Ghost, the people of the human nation Earth have given the people of Naturos and Nainnos the information that they were the united forces of the Hommos humans (Grantrainnos, Bedland, and the various tribes) to cause deciet. In actuality they are only the people of the nation Earth. Just sayin.

And yes, Edward plans to take the ones coming to him alone. And the other fleet went to Diablos and disappeared. Shadow Isle is where there is supposedly the spirits of the gods of old, pre-cataclysm-like-event.

~The More You Know~

Aaaanyway, Imma post soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

=RP= Terres Rebirth
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next