The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=RP= Terres Rebirth

Go down 
+6
Icelord Xillian
AcTerraxon
TJByrum
Mech Boy Of Doom
Comrade Disintergator
PhillipWilde
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

=RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 am

Oh look! Stuff! Sweet!

Nice to have a fellow troper here. I like the bio, Schiz, but try not to godmod, it looks like that character has some potential to do so. Anyhow, accepted.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been busy making sure my dog isn't running out of the house and getting car-squashed by day, (I'm the only one who's the slightest bit precatious about it) and by night socializing over the phone and trying to play bass. Also, the overall lack of activity has been dampening my spirits.

Anyhow, I'll try to get a post in tomorrow (so long as I know my Belly Baby's safe and not out by the highway. :3)

Also, Aaeci, just read your post (I read everyone else's days/weeks ago, but didn't post in the OOC) I like how you decided to fill in the gap and help the dwarves. Also, like the Gaelic. At first, I thought it was Latin, (my foreign language of choice, used to name most of the geographical areas) but I sorted it through a translator. The English you encoded was also pretty poetic, I lieked it.

Like I said, post tomorrow (or actually, later today, considering what time in the morning it is.)

Last edited by PhillipWilde on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks Phillip! :3

I honestly didn't expect anyone to go out of their way to find out what I used though, let alone translate it.
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Alright then! Working on an entry post! But first, is it wrong to try to kill an NPC?

-Schiz(Clearly not spelled "Shiz"...)
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Nah, NPCs are made to be killed, just be realistic and not too quick about it. Leave room for failure.
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Alright then. Commencing assassination attempt...tomorrow. on the President...now.

-Schiz
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 pm

...Ehh. I thought when you said you were 'commencing assination attempt' you meant you'd be planning it, not outright doing it. Oh well, considering it was planned at some point in time, I can totally work my way around it.

Also, Mech, after rereading your post, are you attacking the docking ships, or the ones attacking you?
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Posted again.

Question: Could we make a character that's part of the Pantheon that could interact with the Lord? And they could do their own things, but have maybe a policy against direct action in the physical world?

-Schiz
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I like your post, Schizo. The "Monster/Monster" thing and the fact that your character's name is Skull is going to make Tod think the Tribe Chieftan did it.

Anyhow, no. The Pantheon is set. The reason I don't have their names on the NPC list is because they haven't been revealed IC yet. Perhaps a regular character could ascend into godhood, however.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Well, I reckon the Elves can fend for themselves now.

I think it's time for Zimon to head out and make a name for himself once more.

I am making plans again!
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

@PW: So, there's the potential for one of our characters to Ascend To A Higher Plane Of Existence and become a Deity of Human Origin? AWESOME!

-Schiz(Has begun planning...)
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Sir, both of those tropes came to mind when I wrote that reply.

I do believe that I am in love with you.

*Tropefist*

Although, I was thinking more of a Physical God (pardon my ignorance of hyperlinks)
Back to top Go down
That Crazy Bum

That Crazy Bum

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am

Oh, that works too. The Physical God part, I mean. I'm a straight guy.

-Schiz(Ready when you are...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

=RP= Terres Rebirth
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6