The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=RP= Terres Rebirth

Go down 
+6
Icelord Xillian
AcTerraxon
TJByrum
Mech Boy Of Doom
Comrade Disintergator
PhillipWilde
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

=RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:13 pm

@Tim: Oh, I see what your problem is. No, The character you're thinking of is just part of the tribal kratocracy on the southern part of Hommos. Your character reminds me most of a denizen of Grantrainnos, which is by all accounts a stereotypical medieval fantasy kingdom. Hell, Bedland is so flashy and shit their warriors wear gold and jewel plated armor at the cost of efficiency.

@Ghost: I was just picking on you, Ghost. XD Though, as the plot thickens, I may give him some kind of hidden warrior potential for combat or something. I'm fleshing out the chracter as we go along. Initially, he was just a plot device.
Back to top Go down
Timhortans

Timhortans

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm

All that's left now is the name and his history.
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:30 am

Posting soon. It might not be long, as I'm posting from my phone, but ill make a better one when I can.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:25 pm

@Ghost: Edward weilds a Pole-axe, not a trident. A Pole-axe (think axe with a really long handle) is different to a trident.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Quote :
@Ghost: Edward weilds a Pole-axe, not a trident. A Pole-axe (think axe with a really long handle) is different to a trident.

Oh, I knew that. Really I did, it's just that your character reminds me so much of Poseidon, or some sort of God of the Sea - therefore I thought of Trident.

However, I knew he had a pole-axe, I was just caught up. I know what a Pole-Axe is, my favorite character Xu Huang in Dynasty Warriors wields one.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Sure... I never doubted it for a second... /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:08 pm

??

Anyway, other than that, and the fact that I seem to post every other time, I want to post again.

But I am waiting for someone else to post.

I also have been cooking some good fantasy RP's in my head - similar to this one. But I will hold on to it till a later time.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:12 pm

We aren't posting in waves, so long as you see fit, you can post again.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Alrighty now, my last post has some dialogue in it, and let me explain.

I made it to where King Stehlik found out about the Fleet, and then told the Elven Leaders around Naturos, one of which is Zeleron (chief of Zimon's tribe).

So now, Zimon knows of the invasion.

Is this fine? If not, I can always change my latest post. It's just to give Zimon a clear goal.

Basically, I want to help defend Naturos against the invasion force of Earth. So I want you Phillip to decide what Zeleron wants me to do.

If this is all fine to you of course.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:26 pm

I like your post, Ghost. Don't worry, had you handed me the reigns, I would have had the chieftan tell you the same thing.

However, you did use my own character against me. I overlooked that Stehlik would know that the fleet came from Earth. I was going to leave it a surprise, but I was having Tod use deception. His intention was for the nations to destroy eachother so that Earth could claim the rubble. When the soldiers get to their destinations, they were going to be dressed in leather/plate armor, flashy, golden armor, and tribal bone armor, claiming to be of the Allied Forces of Hommos. (Grantrainnos, Bedland, and Skullhead)

All in all, very nice. Though I still may deceive Nainnos and Drakkos, I suppose Naturos will be wiser.

Oh, wait, you still want me to post with Zeleron? I thought the idea was for you to send Zimon to the coast. Well, I suppose the chief's instructions could be something along the lines of:

-Take some Blackrock warriors with you
-Travel to the Western coast, recruiting warriors from Elven tribes and cities along the way, saying King Stehlik sent you.

Simple, but it sounds like a plan to me. There's going to be plenty sailors, and by the time he'll get from the north to the southwest, they may just be there.

Anyhow, I may post with Zeleron tommorrow after school, I just don't feel I have it in me tonight. :/

Also, now that you've named him, I'll add the Chieftan to the NPCs list on the OOC intro post.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh er... sorry Phillip.

Truthfully, I was about to delete it!

Anyway, thanks though. I will edit my post detailing what Zeleron wants me to do - so you do not have to worry about posting it. If that's fine.

I will also revise it, make it seem better you know.

Alright, I got an idea.

Instead of Zimon suddenly knowing of the Fleet, he will instead NOT know. Instead, he will ask Zeleron for some warriors to Shadow Isle.

Then later on in other posts I will work south, collecting more warriors and all for my trip.

Instead however, he finds out about the Fleet later on in the RP, and then continues South to help out in the defense.

Sounds better, more consistent, and it still ties along with the fact that Zeleron will give Zimon some Troops.

Better?
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Alright, I appreciate that, I suppose it'd be a little silly for me to just post Zeleron some dialogue.

Also, you don't have to apologize, I was prepared to roll with it. Along with Steitn, Stehlik is one of the gods of wisdom. Steitn is the deity of wisdom, knowledge, and intellect, one of the ones to survive the Divine War.

As for that edit, sounds good to me. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Oh, well I know how much I hate when people run my RP their way instead of the way I intended.

But all's good, I try to see past it all.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I understand what you're saying, Ghost, and under any other circumstances, I may share your point of view. However, this RP is different, special. In this RP, we make the world together. Everyone has just as much involvement in it as I do, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:19 pm

I think I'll wait 'till a few more posts are down... I have the perfect post ready for when the anti-Edward fleet arrives. All made while listening to one track from Final Fantasy X...
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Woah, you guys move fast. I'm a little far behind here. My internet was down for the past few days, and I'm going camping tomorrow, don't do too much without me. I have a good post I've been working on, almost done. I won't be able to work on it anymore today, I have to pack for camping. Unless I miraculously find time to get back on this, see yeah in a few days!
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Well, it's the weekend and I'm ready to go. I'll probably spend tomorrow morning reading up on the pile of posts you've all compiled. :shock:

Hopefully I'll manage a bio by then.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Sorry guys. I'm going to be gone for another week or so, as I have no time to type up the big catacysmic posts I imagine, and I don't want to post miniposts for the sake of posting.

With Finals, Standardized testing, and my insane family, time has been slipping through my fingers! So, I'll be back next friday. :D TTYL

~ Danielle
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:58 am

I posted. It's not much, but I posted.
Back to top Go down
Black knight 1234567

Black knight 1234567

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Will have bio up soon.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:57 pm

I posted again, but it's nothing big. It just tells that Zimon is heading south, describes his team, and includes some dialogue between him and Ziara.

Updating Bio:
--Team Members
--Telepathic Stone

Updated.

EDIT:

I am not going to abuse the Team by using them and Godmodding my way through stuff. They're just some company, and I wanted to give them slight depth you know. However, feel free to use them if you want to Phillip - such as killing them off perhaps - or something. If they do all make it, I plan on eventually heading for Shadow Isle with them as my group.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Make sure your team swing by Light's village. He'll jump on your bandwagon for sure!
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:50 pm

They are, that's the 'Watchers' reference.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Holy living shit. The forum's been relatively quiet for the past few days, and then BOOM. Posts everywhere I can see. I just came a little.

Also, saw the movie Priest. Best movie ever, you guys have to watch it, now.

I'll update this post once I read all the new posts on the forum.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:39 pm

I know, it was scaring me once I saw it getting quiet.

:(

Anyways, hope this forum stays up and running for at least a little while.

---

So Priest was good? It looked good from what I saw. It just didn't look like the movie I would watch you know? I prefer the westerns... shoot-em-up... that stuff. I ain't all into fantasy or anything like Priest. But yeah, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

=RP= Terres Rebirth
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next