The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=RP= Terres Rebirth

Go down 
+6
Icelord Xillian
AcTerraxon
TJByrum
Mech Boy Of Doom
Comrade Disintergator
PhillipWilde
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

=RP= Terres Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:46 am

Alright, I tried to post this yesterday, but Internet Explorer did something weird and it didn't get posted. I was discouraged by this because I didn't feel like posting it all again, so here I am with my second attempt. I didn't like how I wrote it last time, so maybe there'll be more flow this time. I'll also copy/paste it to a word document, just in case.

Anyhow, I came up with the idea for the fantasy RP I wanted to make a few days ago. Sorry about the generic name, but it's free-roam, and it was difficult to come up with something clever. I neglected to post this a couple days ago because I felt I was forgetting a few elements of the RP I needed to include. I ultimately decided that I couldn't be forgetting much, as this RP is fairly simple, and that if anything was forgotten, I'll add it later. So here it is.

Plot: After the Divine War and Cataclysm, one of the few remaining deities reshaped the five worlds into one large, spherical world. Each continent is placed in one of the cardinal directions and is seperated by a vast ocean. Tensions are high between each continent, and it would be unwise to journey outside of your homeland without protection.

Setting: We'll call the planet Terres. The continents of Terres are as follows:

Hommos: The center region. The humans dwell here. It is the largest of the regions and is made up of many different types of terrain. Since the death of King Grantrain, it has been politically divided. The Kingdom of Grantrainnos is still ruled over by the Prince Baldur, and the small island off the coast of the mainland is the Kingdom of Bedland, ruled by the Brotherly Oligarchy of nine. Other than the two major kingdoms, there are smaller, less significant countries surrounding Grantrainnos on the coasts. Humans are the most versatile of all the races, able to take more punishment then their rivals to either side of them.

Drakkos: The land of Reptilian races to the east of Hommos. It's population is diverse, from dragons, to draconians, to lizardmen. To say the climate of Drakkos is extreme is an understatement. In winter, the whole place freezes over and becomes an Arctic tundra. In the summer, everything boils over and magma and volcanoes sweep the land. In the spring, plants violently take hold, and the region becomes a tropical jungle. Only in the fall is Drakkos relatively tame, when the plants die out and it is left a craggy, mountainous plain. The citizens of Drakkos are presided over by their shapeshifting, bardic king, Banderoku. The Reptilian are the most adaptable of all the races, their bodies built having vast transformations and accommodations to all kinds of weather and conditions.

Nainnos: The southern region, inhabited by dwarves. The whole region is elevated, full of boulders and mountains. Most of the dwarves live in caves or underground. The dwarves are ruled over with an iron fist by their king, Crux, an 8 foot tall man made of stone and metal. Dwarven kind are the most powerful of all the races. Despite their size, they are able to lift several times their own weight.

Naturos: The land in the North, and home of the elves. It is dominated by plant life and is mostly forest. The ruler of the elves is a man known as 'One with Nature' named Stehlik. The elves are the nimblest of the races. They are sleek, fast, agile, and very difficult to catch.

Diablos: Little is known about this region. It is surrounded by a thick mist, and anyone to ever venture within has never made it back. It is warned that one should never travel too far west, as the mist may consume you.

Shadow Isle: A legendary island said to be in the northwestern part of the map. It is rumored that the spirits of the old gods reside there, and anyone brave anough to venture out and find it will be granted with unimaginable power.

That's it. That's the whole thing. A plot and setting. Other than that, you're free as a bird. The only limitation is that you must play as one of the four above mentioned races, and start out from your designated homeland. Other than that, go crazy. I don't have a bio template, because there are so many that'd work for this RP. Combative characters, or civilian ones. You can incite rebellion and cause another Divine War, or promote peace and bring the continents together. You can ignore all of that and become an explorer or treasure hunter. You can travel alone or in a party. You can form guilds to carry out your agenda. Alliances that do vigilante justice, groups that conspire to destroy the world. I think you get the idea. The sky's the limit, come up with what you want to do, and you do it. Hell, you can even make up your own Reptilian race or Hommos country. That's how free this is. Anyway, I'm done rambling about liberty, I sound like the Founding Fathers. I may make a bio later, depending on where this goes.

Characters:
Edward Vamilac - Mech Boy Of Doom
Zimon - Ghost
Aaeci Terraxon - AcTerraxon
Light Varach - Icelord Xillian
Skull - Schizo That Crazy Bum

NPCs
President Tod Hallfier of Earth
Chieftan Poison Venomskull of the Skullheads
Chieftan Zeleron of the Blackrock Elves
Trident Wielder Sicsin Terraxon
King Baldur of Grantrainnos
The Brotherly Oligarchy of the Kingdom of Bedland
King Stehlik of Naturos
King Crux of Nainnos
King Banderoku of Drakkos
The Lord, Chief Deity of the Pantheon

Last edited by PhillipWilde on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Think of this as my place holder. Ill post a bio after I post in Ghost's IC.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:36 pm

I need to post there, too. I just need to come up with something worth posting. :P
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm

You have intrested me. I have a bio, with a difference, to give you:

{Bio Start}
Scaly and reptillian is described of this man's kin, but he himself holds no such details, save a few. Humanoid torso, arms and head this man stares out with golden eyes, the glow never ceasing 'till he closes his eyes. He bears the wings of his draconic kin, and their longevity, but his flight-time is indefinatly extended, for he cannot land on solid ground. Where there would be legs, there is only a whale-like tail, a Deep blue in colour. The scaly wings match his elbow-length silvery hair.

While rarely seen, his mix of blood prevents indecency, regardless of how clothed he is, and enhances his slimming speed and underwater fighting capabilities. Over land he is slower than in water, but has access to differing abilities. While under the waves, He'll be able to manipulate the water around a foe, to trap them in a painful Maelstrom. While it limits his options, he does prefer a watery fight. In the air, his prowess over Thunder Magics comes into play, able to call lightning bolts out of even the clearest of skies. His aerial combat is indeed more lethal, oweing to the larger array of useable tactics, since marine combat does limit one's options.

His weapon is, like him, unique. a large pole-axe, capable of slicing through even the toughest unarmoured dwarf, and able to appear out of nowhere. the strength of his arms is enough to swing it around single-handedly and with great speed, yet he finds those able to block his swings able to easily best him.

While his foreign speech, even to his kin, can be understood with enough practice, he isn't fluent in the common toungue, often using words in a seemingly meaningful order. No-one knows much of his past though.
{Bio End}

Some extras/clarifications:
Name: Edward Vamilac
Age: Well over 2000 years of age, but he doesn't give specifics.
Continent: While he does live on it, he counts his home as Drakkos, but he lives in the seas surrounding it.
Spells/Abilities
Maelstom: Edward Manipulates the water around a foe to open them up to a water world of hurt.
Thunderstrike: A simple Thunder spell, the skies let rip with a thunderbolt towards one of his foes.
Personality: Cold and indifferent tooutsiders to Drakkos, any that cause too much trouble, or he deems unfit to be on Drakkos, he pursues back to their home island, either killing them, orcaring them away from Drakkos for a while.

Et Voila!

Last edited by Mech Boy Of Doom on Sat May 07, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Knowing you, Mech, I figured you'd be making a unique character like that. :P

Anyhow I like the bio, but how does his deep blue tail match his golden glowing eyes? Also, and this is just my OCD talking, really, but it seems to me that the character is one of his kind, a sort of magical being, so why does he have a common first name and a surname?
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Fixed the derp!

Just because he's a very rare being, doesn't mean that one of his exact kind wouldn't be called "Bob Williams" or something like that. 'tis just a name, besides, his different language should be enough to set him apart from the norm.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Fair enough. I was thinking the first character was going to be a normal one, but it appears we have something that's probably going to become a sailor's legend. Which is pretty cool, really. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks!

BTW: Phillip, do you remember my Trikin? If you do, check the similarities. He is one of them, I've altered them a lot.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Inspiration: John Marston, Altair ibn La'ahad, Ezio Auditore, Zeratul, Thrall, Kopaka, Nuju, The Predator, etc.

Personal
Name: Zimon (Zy-men)
Alias: The Moon Hunter
Race: Dark Elf; Unbeknown to Zimon, he is actually a Ziori.
General Appearance:
Skin - Dark blue skin, easily blending with the shadows.
Eyes - Passively, his eyes are a glowing green, however he may dim them on command in case need be.
Hair - Night black, with noticeable aged gray hairs in few places. His head hair is roughly fixed, about an inch or so long. He has no facial hair.
Body Type - Slim

Inventory
Clothing/Armor:
Black Robe - The Black Robe covers his torso, his arms, and his legs. He has a hood, which he rarely ever removes. The Black Robe is ripped around the wrists. From his waist down, the robe stops, however their are many shreds of the robe that hang down. Received as a gift by the Dark Elves.
Black Light Armor - The Armor is extremely light, allowing agility and movement in combat. The armor consist of pauldrons, gauntlets, a chestplate, and the knee and upper and lower portion of the legs. The armor is a metallic black armor, which means it shines in moonlight and the sun. The armor has elaborate designs all over it. Received as a trophy after he slew Shin Grotuk, Man of Stone and leader of the Hoghead Tribe.
Black Bandanna - There is a black bandanna which is tied around his head and covers his nose and mouth. Therefore, the only thing visible is what is not shadowed by his hood or covered by his bandanna. Bandanna he obtained in Naturos to hide his identity.
Silver Belt - A simple belt with pocket-bags around it.
Weaponry: Zimon wields various tools for combat.
Primary - Two Short Blades; Can be dual wielded, or can be connected for a double-sided sword; stored in an X-formation on his back. One blade was a gift from the Dark Elves, the other is a replica made by the Nainnos Dwarves.
Secondary - A Retractable Spear; Can be Retracted, Mid-Extended, or Fully-Extended; Stored on his Silver Belt. The Spear was obtained after defeating the Vicious Cavern Monster in Nainnos.
Defensive - A Scale Shield; A light shield able to be wielded single-handedly; can survive most blows, however forces impact on the user; Stored on his back, over the Short Blade sheaths. The Shield was built by Zimon after slaying the Reptilian Heroes, which he then compressed their scales into a compacted scale shield.
Other -
Telepathic Stone: Given to him by Priestess Ziara, allows him to communicate with her.
Mount - Received as a gift from the Dark Elven tribes on Naturos, Morath is an undead horse. The horse is completely made of reinforced bone, and held togeher by dark magics. The horses eyes glow fire red, and it seems as though flames stick from his very eye sockets. His ribs and spine are covered by a purple and black saddle, and his reins are black as well. The horse has no feelings, and therefore can cross terrain with ease, unless he comes into contact with deep waters. Morath sometimes appears to come from nowhere; Zimon uses his as a mount for battle, or for transportation.

Life and Character
Personality: In combat, Zimon is determined, fierce, daring, and courageous. He is also very honorable, and noble; he only faces those who are armed and dangerous. Outside of combat, Zimon is quiet, calculating, prophetic, and cold, but known to be one of the friendliest of allies at times.
Fighting Style: Generally, Zimon advances into combat using his Dual Short Blades. Facing tougher opponents, he uses his Scale Shield combined with his Double-Sided Sword. Against more 'beastly' opponents (wolves, etc) he uses his Spear, which he normally wields in Mid-Extended, to create the illusion of a 'short-reach', however extends it when going in for the kill to further his chances of impaling the opponent. If Zimon faces a much stronger, and much larger opponent, Zimon will wield both his Scale Shield and Spear together. Rarely, Zimon has been known to strip himself of armor, robe, and weaponry alike and face the opponent.
Religion: Being a Dark Elf, Zimon is very knowledgeable in the religion of Tesoro, which revolves around the belief and worship of the Moon Gods, which give the Dark Elves power, and strength. Zimon however, would rather fight the Moon Gods than worship them.
History: Zimon grew up in the Warrior tribes of the Dark Elves, on Naturos - The Blackrock Tribe. The Dark Elven Warrior Tribes believed the Shaman should be the only magic wielder. Zimon grew up a fine Warrior. Reaching adolescence, Zimon was given one Short Blade, and the Black Robe. From here, he was a free elf. He decided to roam the world and uncover the secrets of life. He built him a small boat, and headed south.

He soon hit the northern beaches of Hommos, land of the Human Race. He studied the ways of the humans, the art of warfare, the art of betrayal, and learned of the prophecies of Hommos - all while being covert. He learned of a fierce warrior who lived on the land, and further explored the legend. After learning that the Man of Stone was Shin Grotuk, the chief of the Hogheads, he began searching for him. Soon enough, he found the legendary warrior, 'The Man of Stone'. After a long struggling battle, Zimon beheaded the man. Zimon claimed the Black Light Armor of the man as a trophy. Soon after, Poison Venomskull the Umpri claimed the Hoghead tribe for himself after news of Shin Grotuk's death reached him. He then built a canoe, and sailed south once more.

His canoe crash-landed on the land of Nainnos, land of the Dwarves. He found shelter in a small cave on the rocky shore. However, he further explored the cave, deeper and deeper, until he came upon The Chamber, home to a vicious monster. After covertly making his way out of The Chamber, he found a dwarven city, built in the above cave network. Here, he learned of the vicious monster's saga, and became friends with the dwarven king of the small network. He was told that if he killed it, he would be given a replica of his short blade, and that it'd be modified to be a double-sided sword. Using his newly-made weapon, he slew the vicious monster after hours of combat. However, deep within the monster's caverns he discovered a Retractable Spear. He said his goodbyes, and left the land in a small dwarven boat to the northeast.

Drakkos, the highlight of his life. The season was Spring, making Zimon at home in the jungle land. The Reptilian races attacked him in the jungles, however Zimon fought back. He used his spear and shield to face the Reptilian race - easily killing them little by little. Soon, greater Reptilian Heroes came to face him. One by one, Zimon defeated the legendary Reptilian Heroes. He slew them easily with his weapons, so easily in fact that Zimon stripped himself of all weapons and armor, and faced the Reptilian Heroes alone. He never stopped, Zimon continued to hunt down many of the greatest warriors on Drakkos, killing them. His legends spread across Drakkos, then to Hommos, and then expanded on Nainnos. His legendary acts earned the name of 'The Moon Hunter'. Summer became increasingly hot, and forced Zimon off the land of Drakkos, who headed back to Naturos.

From there, The Moon Hunter's legends became just that - legends. Myths, tales, stories, legends. He was forgotten by the men, by the dwarves, by the reptilian. The dark elven societies of northern Naturos where the only ones who knew who he was. Decades passed, and Zimon feels ready to conquer the world as a legend once more.

Zimon's Team
Illian - Dark Elf Warmonger
Weapons - Heavy Longsword
Armor - Strong Armor
"The Tank"

Koras - Dark Elf Bow-Hunter
Weapons - Longbow
Armor - Leather
"Support"

Morrill and Knorash - Dark Elf Warriors
Weapons - Dual Shortblades
Armor - Light Armor
"The Fighters"

Ayandril - Dark Elf Caster
Weapons - None (Magic-User)
Armor - Tight Clothing
"The Mage"

Neandril - Dark Elf Warrior-Hunter
Weapons - Spear and Shield
Armor - Medium Armor
"The Slayer"

---------

Zimon slew the Man of Stone, the Vicious Beast of The Cavern, and the Reptilian Heroes. Overpowered? Nope. Zimon faced tough opponents in his adolescent years, and had difficulty doing so no doubt. He's earned his fair share of battle scars. However, over the years, Zimon has probably lost his power and ability he once had in his older days. I guess Zimon can be seen as an old legend who has already had his time of fame. Now he's nothing more than an ancient warrior and prophet. None of the people or beats he's slain will have an effect on the RP, by the way.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Wise elven figure, I like it. You're accepted, Ghost.

Also, Mech, you've come up with alot of races, but the name Trikin sounds familiar. That was your character from The Last Umpri, right?
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:42 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Hah. heh. He. *huff*

OKAY THEN! I have the perfect bio for this RP.

Name: Aaeci Terraxon (Ey-see (A.C.) Tur-axe-un)
Race: Time Travel Fairy Human
Class: Battlemage

Appearance: Aaeci has fairly pale skin, though no one knows why. His eyes are forest green, and very anayltic. His hair is straight, going down to his shoulders on the sides, and cut to the bangs in the front, though in the back it reaches the center of his back. He is well muscled, though they are thin, and toned.
Armor: Aaeci wears a simple gray robe with no decorations on it. Though, the robe's threads are enchanted to protect like chainmail. On his legs, under the robe, he wears gray chainmail leggings. Over the robe, he wears a gray, embroidered platemail chestpiece, as well as a similar belt. He wears gray plate shoulderpads, that cover the entirety of his shoulders, and are covered in spikes. He wears gray cloth gloves with similar protection to that of his robe.

Weapon:
Aaeci has the ability to create various weapons out of pure mana, taking the form of gray steel weapons, though he most often uses dual shortswords of mana. He also has a spellbook hanging to his belt by a chain.

Personality: While Aaeci is usually docile, he will make parts of your body hurt that weren't created to be in pain. Due to his wide array of spells, no one thinks he's used all of then in his 19 years as a mage. He often doesn't use blades, preferring to take down enemies with his wit and spell.

History: He's never revealed his history, and never will.

He may seem a bit OP, but trust me, he won't be when I RP with him.

And Phillip, yes, that's the race that The Shadow was, 'member?
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Wouldn't be a party without the Trident-wielder's son. Of course your accepted, mate.

Also, I'll need clarification on 'the Shadow.' The first thing that comes to mind is the Shadow from Darren Shan's Demonata series.
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Creepy dark guy, sounds 13, big wings, "Rawr kill you"?

And yes, Aaeci will indeed make it a party. >: D
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:03 pm

The Sha- Oh yeah, you're talking about the Trikin thing. That was Mech's character's name. I know what you're saying now.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:38 pm

I edited Zimon's bio some.

Same thing, but edited to make it flow better - last time I was in a hurry.

I AM SO READY FOR THIS RP.

Last edited by Ghost on Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Is his name Zimon or Zimond? Your bio says Zimon, but your post here and your PM said Zimond.

Also, I appreciate the enthusiasm. To think I was about to not post it because I was upset about it not posting the first time I tried. XD I was hoping to get an IC post for your RP up before I posted this one, but I've yet to even come up with anything worth writing yet, and I suppose we are all eager for this one.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm

I like this. I can make a bio lickety-split! I'll use my guy from Prima 9, but I'll make it so much better!

I will edit this post with a bio.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:05 pm

NEWS FLASH - I just realized (again) I can edit ANYONE's post! But I ain't no corrupted person, I don't meddle with other posts unless need be.

Anyway, his name is Zimon, but I went crazy and carelessly typed Zimond. I will fix it in my bio's history later.

As for my enthusiasm, generally it is my character. It can be any kind of RP, awful, or good, or splendid, the quality of it all depends on who I am playing as and what I can do.

An awful character in a good RP - meh.
An awesome character in an awful RP - pretty good.
An awesome character (Zimon) in an an awesome RP (Terres Rebirth) - amazing.

It all depends on who I am. But yeah, I am so ready for this RP.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Wait Ghost, you have a Dark Elf? I was going to make a Drow, which is a Dark Elf. You wouldn't mind there being another Dark Elf would you?
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm unaware if you are asking me or Ghost, but I'll answer anyway, more than anything than to get this out of the way. Think of the elves and dark elves as white people and black people. People of the same race may look different, and there may be different types of different depending on the race. There may be no black elves just as there are no 'dark' humans. There may be black elves while there are no 'dark' humans. It all depends on how you play it. Going by this rule, you could have a dark elf, or 'drow,' (which, when I think 'drow' I think less of an elf of Ghost's description and more of a red-eyed elf with skin as black as coal) which is by no means affiliated with Ghost. He could be a dark elf from another tribe or city that is either exclusively dark elves or assimilated races. The limits are as wide as your own imagination.
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Yeah, lets go with what Phillip said. I don't mind another Elf. We can be friends! :)

Kidding. However, here's the elves I classify:

Dark Elf; Night Elf - Dark skin tone (blues, purples...); with eyes of various colors (green, blue, red...). I get this race from the WCIII game faction, the Night Elves, however I tend to call them Dark Elves too, maybe Morrowind has them?

Drow - Not in my vocabulary. I never use them, whatsoever, simply cause I do not classify them. I thought they were AE only, so I never thought much of them. However, their appearances in AE make it sound like Zimon is one. However, Drow is up for you to decide on how he looks.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm

I feel like this will be an epic RP. Also, sorry about not posting a bio in your other RP. I just don't feel like it's my style. I hope you understand.

Anyways, I don't really have the time to make a bio for the next few days, because my teachers think its a brilliant to pile up tests and essays/projects within small increments of time. :x
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks Edge, and yeah, that's fine. Don't worry too much about it. Too much. :lol:

Anyhow, not posting a bio for a few days shouldn't be a problem, so long as you wouldn't hold it against me if we started without you. It's not like you'd miss much in a free roam, and Ghost is ready to explode. XD
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes because it is all made up, its different from wherever you're coming from. Like when I say "wyvern" I mean a creature similar to dragons, but very long and snake like, where as my best friend thinks wyverns are just baby dragons. Which also stems from whatever you say a dragon is. When I hear dragon I think of a large thick scaly lizard with wings, not the long Chinese dragons. I think those are more like wyverns, but its where ever you are coming from.

I believe Drow to be just dark elves that dabble in dark magic. By Dark Elf, I mean the same thing you do, Ghost, except that the Drow I know all have grey/silver hair regardless of age. But I think that all dark elves are Drow, whether they use dark magic or not. So in this RP world, which is whatever we make it to be, it is possible to have both Dark Elves (by your definition), and Drow (by my definition).

Everything I know of, the dark elves are called Drow. D&D calls them by both 'Dark Elves' and 'Drow,' I believe, being the two names interchangeable. I forgot AE used Drow until you mentioned it. But my character will be Drow.

Actually, I will edit THIS post with a bio.

Name: Light Varach
Title: Bright Eyes
Race: Drow
Class: Spider Rider

Appearance: Dark blue skin, bright golden eyes. His short spiked hair is a bright white. He wears blue pants, and boots armored with a light silver-like metal. He wears a blue shirt and a black colored cloak, but no hood. His black leather gauntlets are decorated with silver metal that turns up to a sharp pointed wrist blade. His giant arachnid guardian, Arachuna is as heavy as a cow, eight strong muscular legs can propel amazing jumps. Besides being so large, Arachuna looks just like a female mouse spider.

Physical Abilities: Night vision. He can see in the darkness as good as we can in the light. Like most elven folk, great speed and jumping capabilities.
Magical Abilities: Unlike most Drow, he has not been educated in forms of magic. He can speak telepathically, if he wishes. The spider can also speak telepathically.

Personality: He'll make friends with elves, but unusually anyone else. If someone not an elf becomes his friend, he'll keep his secrets. If you want information about him, talk to the spider, Arachuna. Light will seriously consider whatever that creature tells him. When speaking to his arachnid companion, he will use his own language of clicks and chirps. Light won't share anything, but he'll do his job. He would prefer to be around Elves then his own Drow kin.

History: The whole Drow civilization have been kept hidden in long underground tunnels and passages. His parents were priests in one of the Great Drow Temples underneath Naturos. When their child was born with golden eyes, they feared he would be killed because he did not have the common red eyes, they also feared for their lives because no clergy could bear an unclean child. After hiding the child for a few months, they entrusted him to Arachuna, their loyal spider guardian. They sent off Arachuna with the child in hopes that the spider would be able to secure the child's safety.

The spider brought him to an Elven village, who had great compassion on him, and treated him like a family member. Arachuna raised the child, so Light defies the fact that he is a Drow, and says that he is an Elf with Spydric blood. The elves nicknamed him, Bright Eyes for obvious reasons. He grew up with elven friends, the few times he met a Drow in the forest going back to its tunnels, he treated him like an outsider. Because of his golden eyes, the Drow started to believe that he was a Spydric Elf, and nothing like a Drow. Somewhere between Light's infancy, and the present, Light's true parents were killed. They had fallen short of the standards set by the High Priest, and where killed for their sins. It is only the spider that knows the truth about Light's past, she is waiting for the correct time to speak.

Last edited by Icelord Xillian on Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Can't wait to see it then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Terres Rebirth   =RP= Terres Rebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

=RP= Terres Rebirth
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next