The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+10
Mech Boy Of Doom
Xanaomin
Timhortans
Icelord Xillian
The First Hunter
Sixth Edge
Comrade Disintergator
TJByrum
PhillipWilde
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:05 pm

And, alas, I am here. Some of you may know me as Talune, others as Sepucher Jr. (Ah, typos...). Whatever it may be, I am here. And redundant. Well, I wasn't in the "first" academy, but I am here. And still redundant. Nothing really to think of. So... hi.
Back to top Go down
RazenAE

PostSubject: Razen arrives   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello all. I, Razen, the master thief of Vereriaz, have arrived to this forum. I welcome you all, and myself. Let the RPing begin. >>
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/RazenofDF
Apocalypse

PostSubject: What's up?   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:26 am

Hey y'all, Apocalypse here. In order to keep things simple (and prevent me from having to come up with another name), I'm using the same old name from the battleon forums.

I haven't RPed in ages, and I came across this as I was going through some e-mails. Being the curious cat I am, I decided to hop on board and see what the buzz is all about.

Can't quite promise I'll stick around, though I'll try to give it a shot.

Worse comes to worse, you never hear from me again and continue with your role-playing. And to end on a happy note, good night and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Cod Cod

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 am

'Tis me, Cod Cod Lord of Mysteries from the battleon forums! It's been quite a long time since I logged onto that forum, but when I did today, I read an email inviting me to this forum, and here I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Playing Academy :: Archives (Before 9/2/2013) :: Archives :: TJByrum's Ideas-
Jump to: