The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=RP= Human's Opression

Go down 
+4
Comrade Disintergator
PhillipWilde
Icelord Xillian
Mech Boy Of Doom
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

=RP= Human's Opression Empty
PostSubject: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Human's Opression

Rules:
1. Follow the main forum rules.
2. Try to keep swearing down, even in the IC.
3. Nothing explicit. People who post such in the IC will have their characters jailed, for a reason which will be decided at that point in time.

Backstory
Over a millenium has passed since the humans dreamt of creating a Utopian planet free of "sub-humans". These beings were part-human, part animal. Some were as simple as half-wolves. Others were more complex, with dragon, whale and human heritage. These "Sub-humans," or Kinalt as they call themselves, were hunted down like vermin, and thoe who weren't mercilessly killed and stuffed for ornaments were treated as less than livestock. The 'utopia' was nearing fruition but the free Kinalt, angered by the slavery and butchery of their kin, rebelled against the humans, eventually taking down their leaders, and forcing them to accept Kinalt leaders. The human utopia had changed quickly into a Kinalt Utopia, which still stands now.

The Laws now forbid any human not to have a Kinalt master or mistress, and any cought without identification of being owned will be taken to the weekly Human Auctions to be sold to a new master. The humans, killed if they rebel, and treated the same way that humans treated the Kinalt in the days of old if they survive, have no hope against their Kinalt Masters due to the magic in each identification collar. Humans are bred like livestock to client's specifications, which are often extremely tough to deal with without magically altering the humans' body shape.

Worse yet, is that there are no humans not in service to Kinalt, or being prepped for being sold.

Some Kinalt, due to their non-human bloodlines having close semblance to humans will carry ID cards with them to prove that they are Kinalt. Kinalt with Arctic Wolf blood withing them are members of the royal family, and as such are the rarest of them all.

Plot
As you may have guess, this is a fantasy RP.

However this is also free-roam, and as such, it is open ended, with mini-plots all over the place. Be they Kinalt fighting over who has rights to a particular slave, or just a normal Kinalt life.

It is possible to change some Kinalt laws, you just have to get the Kinalt Queen to accept the change.

Characters
Now, the only restrictions are:
1. Characters have to be Kinalt
2. Characters have to have 1-3 non-human animals/races.

The Kinalt:
These come in various forms and live pretty much all over the place. It doesn't matter what animals and races make up their blood, part-human and part-any other race will make that person a Kinalt. Any number of animals and races could make a Kinalt, but four seems to be the one max for a healthy chance at life, as Kinalt children with more than four (including human blood) will likely die in the first few years. Each Kinalt has some part of their body which proves each of their non-human races. (i.e. A Kinalt of dragon, Lion and elven blood would might have draconic wings, a lion's mane and the elven ears, or maybe scaly legs and tail from the dragon instead of the wings.) They're known to outlive the humans many times over.

You can use whatever bio format you want, so long as it has the nessecary information. Remember: Magic is allowed: Machines are rare. (note that thay're called Machina by the Kinalt)

PM me if you want a Royal Character.

Characters: (will be updated as soon as a character is accepted)
Queen Yocrimilia Zorilit (Me)
Slaver Trader/Hunter Zankokuna Shikko (Icelord Xillian)
Rebel Ber Phillips (PhillipWilde)
Lumberjack Darius Bax (Comrade Disintergator)
Hunter Ikish Levean (Ghost)
Rebel Arabor Malrecthian (AcTerraxon)

My bio (Note that this is also a useful template. I split Spells and Passive Spells apart to differentiate between them)
Name: Yocrimilia Zorilit
Nicknames/Titles: Queen of the Kinalt
Job/Occupation: Queen
Residence: Royal Palace

Appearance: A slim and curvacious woman, she bears the blood of the Arctic Wolves and dragons. The white fur, that covers most of her body, is luxurious to the touch and is only missing on her large gray draconic wings, scaly legs and tail of the same colour. Her lupine head holds her emerald green eyes and has black markings near her ears. She rarely wears anything other than a scarlet dress, with a golden trim, along with gold coloured undergarments and shoes. She also wears bright yellow gloves. Her fur is seen as proof of her Arctic Wolf lineage.
Weapons: While it has the potential to kill, the sword that rests at her hip is never removed from it's sheath unless she decides to give a peerage to a Kinalt. She also has a mastercrafted longbow, complete with a full quiver of arrows hidden for when she needs to fight.
Spells: As a master of arcane magics, most of the spells taught of each element can also be cast by her.
Passive Spells Arcane Bracer: With the amount of magic she knows, this passive spell would be known. When casting the more complex spells she cannot be struck.
Abilities While she is adept a melee fighting, even when unarmed, she prefers to fight at a range, and as such is more adept as using a Longbow than a sword.

Personality A harsh woman, she hates disobedience with a burning passion hotter than any sun. She is, however, extremely lenient on the Kinalt, and treats the humans that work in her palace as disposable idiots, regardless of how well they work. She's kind deep down and is waiting for the pefect man to show that kindness to.
History The leader of the Anti-human brigade at an early age (early for a Kinalt due to their multi-thousand year lifespan) she eventually managed to change the world into what it is now, leading the Kinalt through it the whole time, and thus became their Queen. She's harboured a deep hatred for the Humans as far back as she can remember, mostly due to her mother being over-worked.

Even after becoming Queen, she never gave up her dream of creating a problem-free Kinalt utopia, with humans as the workforce that was seen but never heard.

Last edited by Mech Boy Of Doom on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:49 pm

I've been looking for an RP like this for a while. Even though I'm kinda busy with what I'm doing already, I will do this one. I do think that there is a video game similar to this. I'm not sure what it is called though.

I'll edit this post with a bio soon. Here it is.

Name: Zankokuna Shikko
Nickname/Title: Slaver of Sands, Demon of the Desert
Job/Occupation: Slave Trader/Hunter
Residence: Wherever his work takes him, but he prefers desertous regions.

Appearence: Zan is mixed with Thorny Devil, Scorpion, and Hyena. He has strong and slender muscles, keeping him benching a good weight without the huge body builder look. His legs are primarily hyena, spotted and covered in brown hair. His upperbody is completely scaled with large spikes protruding out everywhere. The largest spikes coming by his shoulder blades, keeping him well armed. Even his belly is well protected by sharp spines. His head resembles closely to that of his desert reptile descendant, but a little mishapen by hyenan blood. Now his scorpian characteristics come play. He has four small very arachnid looking eyes, two on each side of his head. His scorpain tail is large and thick, the strongest part of his body. Also to note are his hands, not typical claws or human fingers, but a three fingered trapfist. Three large claws arranged in a circle.
Weapons: A strong leather whip with a knife tied into the end. He uses it for everything from giving disobedient slaves a few lashings, to conducting his magic through it.
Spells: Zan has great control over earth and sand. Twisting the ground to his better convenience.

Personality: Zan loves his work. Torturing slaves, putting them to work on pointless projects to see them collapse in exhaustion, only to force them stand back up and continue the strenuous job set before them. Hunting them down when they runn away, seeing the terror in their eyes when they are dragged back to hell. He loves violence and pain, it gives him his joy in life.
History: As a child, Zankokuna loved to bring suffering down on small animals and insects. He first got into the slave business when his father's slave ran away and was sent to hunt it down. Upon bringing the creature back, he was given the privilege to punish it. His eyes gleamed as he gave the slave lashings, he had something large to toy with. He continued on his path of slaving to give him his respected position he holds now.

Last edited by Icelord Xillian on Wed May 04, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm

This looks like a neat RP, and I have just the character for it. How long have the Furri- *ahem* Kinalt ruled over the humans? And about what is the age scale for these creatures? The queen is in her 800s, but they have multi-thousand year lifespans. Doing the math, that makes her about 8. Regardless, I'm going to make my bio and modify it according to the answers of those questions.

Now it's time for me to add some conflict with a well-intentioned extremist.
Because we need a little controversy, and it feels so empty without me!

Eminem, one of my exceptions.

Name: Ber Phillips
Nicknames/Titles: Rebel Leader of the MKFH (Merciful Kinalts for the Freedom of Humanity)
Job/Occupation: Rebel Leader
Residence: Rebel Base. The operations are planned underground, the above-ground is just a regular house.

Appearance: Ber is one ugly son of a bitch. (Geddit?) He has bat, bear, and wolven lineage, and looks like a child's possible interpretation of the boogeyman. He retains the smashed-in face of a bat, with the smashed in rest of his head of a bear. His snout is slightly elongated by the wolven in him, and he has the small, thin tongue and fangs of a bat. He is big and broad like a bear, and has bear-like arms. He sports human-esque hand with long, sharp claws. His legs are built mostly wolven, but are thick like a bear's to support his weight. His posture is deplorable and hunched as if he cannot decide between sitting or crouching, and he has the tail of a wolf. He has a thin bit of skin stretched from his armpit to his ribs, covered in light fur. They were supposed to be bat wings, but developed off and do not allow him to fly. They are small, and don't cause much hassle, though.

Weapons: Ber may carry light weapons, relying most upon his brute strength and natural defenses, and usually pools weapons with the other members of the MKFH.

Spells: Ber is relatively adept in magic, but can't use complex magic. He can use novice elemental spells and minor healing and defensive magic.

Personality: Ber is a very serious man and a fierce rebel leader. However, when not carrying out operations, he is kind and patient. A gentle giant, of sorts. He holds no bones with Kinalt slave owners, and believes slavery is wrong. He knows what the humans used to do, but he believes that they've suffered enough, and what the royal family is doing is nothing short of hypocrisy.

History: Ber was one of the first Kinalt, and all he wanted was peace. He wanted the humans and Kinalt to live in harmony, and he felt that the rebellion would lead to that. He followed the commands of the royal family with zeal, deciding that the wanton slaughter of humans was a necessary evil in order to obtain the world that he yearned for. As Kinalt civilization took hold, he found that it wasn't happening, and that the Kinalts had reduced the humans to what they once were. Wracked with guilt and sympathetic to the new generation of humans born into slavery, Ber formed the MKFH in order to achieve his goals, royal family be damned.

Last edited by PhillipWilde on Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Going to make a dude character, because honestly, I can, and sometimes I like to change things up a little bit. :3

Name: Darius Bax
Nicknames/Titles: Baxter
Residence:

Appearance: Darius is part snake, and part Lizard. He is 7 feet tall, and around 300 pounds. He is strong, and agile. His skin is greenish, with a somewhat scaly quality to it. He has risen bumps on his forehead, covered in skin, that are the remnants of horns, which were more prominent in his father. He has a split tongue, like a snake, and it is very long, and blue. His teeth are all very sharp, pointed and small. He has a small tail, which is about 2 feet long, and at the end, it is forked. Darius' eyes are completely black, with no visible Iris or cornea. His ears are pointed. His hands are large and powerful, with spiked claws, and webbing between the long fingers. Darius has no bodily hair, except for a little bit on his head, which never seems to grow past a rugged stubble.

He wears long black trousers, and big black boots, which are often scuffed. Darius' shirt is green and black plaid, and he wears suspenders, which are a matching green.

Spells: Darius does not know much magic, besides a few healing spells, which he cannot always get to work.

Personality: Darius is a party animal (pun intended). He likes to drink every night, get wasted, go out, and sleep with women. His job is a high paying one, as he is a foreman, and he spends most of it on himself, and his various drug habits. He sincerely loves to be the center of attention, and likes other people. Though he may seem a little self obsessed at times, he is caring, and he will do whatever he can to help a friend in need. Darius loves kids, especially his Niece and nephew. He can often be seen running the streets shirtless, as he loves to keep in shape.

History: Darius was born in his parents house, and was always the champion of the kids. His parents adored him, sometimes forgetting about his brother and sister, because he was always smart, talented, and strong. He grew up, and moved out of his house (to the house next door), where he took up lumber work. He has no intentions of getting married anytime soon, and the thought of sharing his house with anyone but his human woman disgusts him. He is happy.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

@Icelord: Zankokuna's accepted! Well done!

@Phillip: I doubt Ber's going to like Mr. Skikko, but he's accepted

The Kinalt have ruled for just over 600 years.

Ber would probably be an old man, as no Kinalt, so far, has lived past 10100 years of age.

Kinalt reach adulthood at 100 years old.

@Comrade: An interesting charater whom is accepted! (tries not to sing the "He's a Lumberjack" song from Monty Python)
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:16 pm

He's a Lumberjack he's okay, he sleeps all night and he works all day....*ahem*

Alrighty then! :lol:
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Alright, so I know as a base, he should be at least 700. I still want him to be relatively old; in his prime during the revolution, so I'll nerf him down just a little bit. Does 6000-4000 sound like a good range?
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

^That sounds mathematically about right. He's be like 40-60ish maybe.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Yeah, that's about what I was going for.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

I'd say that's about right Phillip.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Wow...I can't believe I missed this thread *facepalm*

Anyways, I guess I'll get my bio done now while I have the time this week.

Name: Jin Khanevros
Nickname: Khan
Kinalt Races: Human Wolf Chameleon Frog
Job/Occupation: Officer
Residence: A small rural area.
Appearance: Jin is a small, decrepit man, standing 3 feet tall due to his hunch. He has a dark brown fur running down all over his body, creating an armor-like appearance. Beneath all of that fur, his skin has a slight green tint to it, and glistens a little in the light. The frog-like tongue curled up in his mouth can stretch up to 8 feet. His face is large and wide, shaped much like a frog's, but with the large, beady eyes of a chameleon. Often times the eyes look in opposite directions, examining everything around him. His arms are very small, curled down like his body. Most of his torso resemble something close to a chameleon, though his arms maintain human characteristics, and his legs wolf's. His hands and feet are both equipped with claws.

Skills, Spells, and Abilities: Jin has a moderate amount of skill at his disposal. His 8-foot long tongue can easily wrap around his targets, constricting them until he lets go. His sense of smell is incredibly heightened compared to a humans, allowing him to sniff out anything within a twenty yard radius. He also has claws and sharpened teeth, with which he can fight with. Jin can also stick to flat surfaces that don't repel him, allowing him to move around on walls and ceilings. The wolf part of him also increases his agility and strength, allowing him to move a amazing speeds. He has the ability to create a small, paralyzing frost through magic, but prefers not to use it. Tiny cells in his skin may be able to change color according to his surrounds, but this is completely useless as his fur does not change.

...I may need to add a bit more to this. I'll see what I can do later.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:19 pm

I don't see many problems so fath Sixth Edge, just thatthe "Personality" and "History" sections are missing.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes, that's what I meant. I'll try to add them later on when I get the time to. I still have an essay and preparations for tomorrow's NY state test...
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:47 am

I see... I can wait, I've onl got about 3 weeks until my first Exam, which is on my birthday too...
Back to top Go down
Xanaomin

Xanaomin

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Ooh, an RP I can really sink my claws into.
A quick question: I see various mentioning of dragons. Are dragons the only mythical creatures permitted? Or are others allowed to be thrown into the hybridation?
Examples: Phoenix, Gryphon, Cubi, Demon, Angel, Undead, Wereanimal
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Undead and an divine beings (be they Holy or Base) aren't allowed. Sorry Xanaomin. Necromancy was strictly forbidden to all who wield magic.
Back to top Go down
Xanaomin

Xanaomin

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:20 pm

It's alright, they were just examples.
So, that leaves phoenix, gryphon, cubi, and wereanimal.. right?
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:00 am

Name: Arabor Malrecthian
Nicknames/Titles: Rebel Mage
Job/Occupation: Rebel, Chef
Residence: On the outskirts of the palace city.

Appearance: Arabor has, in his words, "been blessed" with draconic, spider, and gray wolf blood. Most prominent is the wolven blood, due to the fir covering his body, and the snout that extends from his face, as well as a tail and sharp ears. It also gives him enchanced senses, as well as strong, though thin and toned, muscles, as well as humanlike hands and feet with toes and fingers that end in claws.

The draconic blood is second to his wolven blood. It provides to him gray, scaly wings, covered in thin fur, which protrude from just below his collarbones, as well as rather sharp teeth. He can wrap his wings around himself for protection, but when done he can't attack. The spider blood, which is the least within him, shows in only one trait: just below his arms, in the center of the sides of his chest, are another set of arms, exactly identical to his others.
Weapons: Hanging from his belt are two ancient looking spellbooks.
Spells: Though he has the potential to be a melee fighter, due to his blood being from some of the more intelligent animals, he uses spells unless cornered. He knows many arcane spells, as well as simple healing and elemental magic.
Passive Spells: Scales of Time: Whenever his wings are struck, he has a small chance to slow or stop his opponent's movement. Emphasis on smasllz.
Abilities: Pack Animal: Due to wolven blood, he can let out a loud howl which can call others with gray wolven blood to him.
Dragonblood: He can glide for a short time. Also, his scales (only on wings) can take a beating. Also, he can flap his wings and make a decent gust.

Personality: Arabor is often a kind person when in company of other rebels. Due to his intelligence, he sees that slavery is wrong and all should be treated equally. While peaceful at most times, he can easily be someone's worst nightmare when going into combat, as his illusion of being weak is broken. When he is truly angry, he will not hold back, even in spars, due to the blind rage of the wolf.
History: Arabor had an uneventful life of slavery for about 3,200 years. Since the Uprising, he has been happier to be free, yet, the humans had become slaves. He knew the world could never truly be a "utopia" unless all were free and treated equally. He's spent most of his time as a free man reading books and learning elemental magic, as he'd practiced his arcane in secret during his slave life. He has mastered only a few elemental magics due to distraction, and hopes he can later. Because of his intelligence, it took not long at all to learn of the rebellion, and as such, he bided his time before finally deciding to join it.

I"m not done yet, but there's most of it. Ill finish later.

Edit: Urgh, have to stop again. But there's my personality.

Last edited by AcTerraxon on Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:06 pm

@Xanaomin: Yep. Kinalt are were-animals in a sense, as a were-animals are animal(s) and humans atthe same time.

@AxTerraxon: Interesting character so far. I'm intrested to see what he's like as a parson.
Back to top Go down
Xanaomin

Xanaomin

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:24 am

Sorry, late reply is late. Been busy. But anyways...

Technically speaking wereanimals are creatures who, when exposed to moonlight, become uncontrollable beasts, relying on nothing but primal instinct and, quite often, bloodlust.
What the Kinalt are, are animals with human traits, or vise-versa. The whole senario you have set up reminds me of whites vs. black slavery back in the day, except whites represent ALL humans, blacks represent the Kinalt, and the original slaves this time around happen to live long amounts of time and have magical powers. And had turned the whole slavery thing around, rather than becoming equals.

Anywho, just pointing that bit of info out. I'll probably have a (few) character page(s) up eventually. Curse my lazies.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Well I only need one more Kinalt before I kick off the IC!
Back to top Go down
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Name: Ikish Levean (ICK-ish LAH-veen)
Nicknames/Titles: Winged Hunter
Job/Occupation: Hunter
Residence: No permanent residence

Kinalt Bloodlines: Ikish Levean has three different Kinalt Bloodlines in him. The first is of the Bat. The second is of the Wolf. The third is of the Human, of course.
Appearance: Ikish Levean has a human-shaped torso and arms. He has bat-wings which allows him to 'fly' for short distances and get off the ground quickly. His head is that of a wolf, with sharp gnashing teeth, and white fur mixed with black fur covers his head, torso, and arms and hands. His hands are that of a human, however it has sharp claws on them. His legs are of a wolf also, allowing him to move quickly.
Weapons: Ikish Levean wields the BaneBlade, which was forged years ago to destroy Ikish - a blade which would kill him in a simple cut. Ikish killed the owner, took it, and removed it's curse. It is currently normal and has no magical properties. The blade itself is rigid and jagged and is obsidian black. The handle appears gold, however it is really a bronze color.
Spells: None
Passive Spells: None
Abilities: Ikish has no weaponry for ranged combat, nor any spells for magical attacks. Instead, he focuses his abilities on melee combat and agility. Ikish is extremely agile, and extremely masterful with the sword. He is also a very great outdoorsman - meaning he can survive in the wild).

Personality: Ikish is a killer, no doubt. He is cold, hateful, and very rebellious. However, it has been known that Ikish will obey those above him - if he accepts the fact they're above him.
History: As a child, his family's bloodline was hunted to extinction. The Bat-Wolf-Human hybrids were known for their assaults on the humans. His family was all killed ultimately, and Ikish left to fend for himself. After finding refuge in the forests, he began learning how to survive in the wild, becoming very adept at it.

It wasn't long till the Hunters found him though. They forged the BaneBlade to slay Ikish with a single cut. Ikish managed to fool the attacker, claiming the BnaeBlade as his own. Meeting a magic-user Kinalt, he asked if they would remove the magical properties from the blade - and they did.

Once the Utopia was founded, Ikish took up the responsibility to hunt down loose humans, or even Kinalt. He is known as the Winged Hunter.

--------------

So is this in a city or something? On a continent? On an island? Can you give us a better description please? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Excellent, Ghost! A rather interesting character too!

As for the world this is set on... Think of it like a Pangea (One big landmass surrounded by sea, with the occasional mini island) with the Kinalt Capitol smack bang in the middle.

EDIT!!!!! THE IC IS NOW UP AND READY TO BE BOMBED BY POSTS! TRY NOT TO DIE!
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Back from camping. It rained the whole time. I've got a few things stacked up right now before I can post in here.
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I actually got the free time to post my history, whaddaya know. Anyway, it's kind of rushed, as I again must get off the computer soon, and go back to my phone with limited internet time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =RP= Human's Opression   =RP= Human's Opression Empty

Back to top Go down

=RP= Human's Opression
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next