The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) Empty
PostSubject: Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)   Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:29 pm

It's not going to be hard to find me. Trust me. You'll know who I am.

Going to make an RP there, the next Assassin's Guild RP - inspired by the upcoming Revelations (which you all should check out!). I will try to make it good.

But look, if you think you found me - DO NOT PM me, the mods I believe read over it and ban me. So be careful.

Not to mention, Vanir I PMed you, what seems to be a preschool PM... haha. It's so funny to read to me... anyway it's 'cover' for me. Just don't reply.

In the meantime, anyone have any good names OTHER than the Assassin's Guild?

Dark Hunters? Black Hunters? Night Hunters? Melders? Underminers?
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)   Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

... That was you? Well good I read this before I responded.

Activity is coming back up in the BO forums, I'll have to put my RP in here on hold for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)   Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 am

I've an idea of a name Ghost. The Underground.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)   Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Ah, I suppose I'll be seeing again...maybe. (BTW, Sorry I've been gone for awhile...testing and finals have made it difficult to use both BOForums and yours. BOForums has more life, so really sorry.)

Based on the AC: Revelations game? Try a title like Rogue's Redemption. I'm pretty sure the mods won't think that you're Ghost simply because there is the word "Redemption" in your RP name. If you think about it, the title makes perfect sense (Assuming it's close enough to Revelations' current story)

Anyways, with summer coming up, I'll probably be becomnig more and more active here. Cya for now.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)   Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

Zarkalor on the BO forums wants to make a new Assassin's Guild, would you have anything to do with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)   Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverting BACK to BOForums.... :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Playing Academy :: Archives (Before 9/2/2013) :: Archives :: TJByrum's Ideas-
Jump to: