The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Gaming

Go down 
+4
The First Hunter
PhillipWilde
Sixth Edge
TJByrum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TJByrum
Admin
TJByrum

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm not a 'hardcore' gamer myself, but they're fun when its dreary outside, and when you're bored.

So, what consoles do you own? What games do you play the most online? What is your gamertag? What is your FAVORITE game(s) of all time?

I have a Sega, N64, PS2, XBOX, 360, and a Wii. However, I always play the 360. The others are for back-up, like when I got red ring that day :evil:

The greatest games of all time have to be:
--Red Dead Redemption
--Assassin's Creed

I also play Gears of War 2 online, MAYBE Black Ops (but my brother plays it mostly), and my cousin plays sports games.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I have tons of gaming stuff, but really I only play my 360. I love Halo: Reach. You can do ANYTHING with a change of rules; like Evading all the way across Hemorhage. :D

I play guitar hero from time to time, and when my friend comes over, we play black ops (He's not allowed to play halo for some reason...)
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm

I own a Wii and PS2. I play my friend's 360 when I'm over there. I usually play Rock Band, Fallout, and GTA.
Back to top Go down
The First Hunter

The First Hunter

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Have tons of consoles, though I stick to the PS3.
Liked Assasin's Creed, sometimes I play resident evil 5 or Black Ops. Fallout is very good but I'm losing interest in the one I have now. I enjoy the ride, I don't challenge myself often though...
Back to top Go down
Timhortans

Timhortans

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:03 am

Ghost wrote:
I'm not a 'hardcore' gamer myself, but they're fun when its dreary outside, and when you're bored.

So, what consoles do you own? What games do you play the most online? What is your gamertag? What is your FAVORITE game(s) of all time?

I have a Sega, N64, PS2, XBOX, 360, and a Wii. However, I always play the 360. The others are for back-up, like when I got red ring that day :evil:

--Red Dead Redemption
--Assassin's Creed

I also play Gears of War 2 online, MAYBE Black Ops (but my brother plays it mostly), and my cousin plays sports games.

Harhar.

The only console games I play are Epic Mickey and Halo Reach. I'm somewhat of the PC gamer myself. Once I upgrade my comp I'll be moving on to Portal 2, Half Life 2 + Episodes, Team Fortress 2.

Until then I play a hell of a lot of Minecraft. suteF is okay I guess, wastes time when you look for void rims. I'm waiting for Terraria because it looks intriguing.

If I still had my n64 and PS2 I'd be playing Legend of Dragoon, FFX, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Soul Callibur 2 and other games I've forgotten after having my consoles sold against my will.

Last edited by Timhortans on Mon May 02, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:15 am

I've got an old NES, Sega Genesis, Wii. I've been pretty much a Nintendo fan for as long as I can remember, until I went to my friend's house and played Halo Reach a few months ago. I'm saving up for a 360 now. My favorite game that I own, I'd have to go with Metriod: Other M. I just beat it last week, ad then accidentally deleted the data. I'm halfway through it now.

Tim since you've mentioned a few Zelda games, I like Wind Waker for GC.
Back to top Go down
Mech Boy Of Doom

Mech Boy Of Doom

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:58 pm

I have: 2xSNES, 1xGBC, 1xGBA, 2xN64, 1xDS Lite (proven to have the longest battery life of any DS make), 1x GCN, 1x Wii and 1x PS2

1. Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn (Wii. Because it has Lethe in)
2. Final Fantasy X (PS2. Badassery galore. Blame Auron and Anima. It's also EPICSAUCE with some funny lines)
3. Kindom Hearts II (PS2. Yep. Not much to say about this one, it's just that good.)
4. Halo Reach (The only FPS game I've ever like enough to actually consider buying a 360. While I can't play it without visiting one of my freinds, the funny happenings (like sniping someone with a gauss 'hog from the other side of the map and killing someone with a cone...)
Back to top Go down
AcTerraxon

AcTerraxon

Character Bios
Name:

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:00 am

I own... Three PS2's (one being my father's originally, one of the first sold, another being one of those small ones), a PS3, a GCN, two original DS's (the otherones are too small. I'm saving up for a DSI XL), an Xbox 360, a Sega Genesis, a N64, and a Super Nintendo. To name a few. Oh, and an original PS.

My favorite online games: Gears of War 2 (and the beta for 3), Halo Reach, Black Ops.

Single Player: Fallout, GUN, Red Dead Redemption... FF VI (nuff said).

Multiplayer: See online... And rock band.

PC single: DF, because I don't get around much.

PC multi: AQ Worlds, aaaand... World of Warcraft. Just cuz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gaming   Video Gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Role Playing Academy :: Archives (Before 9/2/2013) :: Archives :: TJByrum's Ideas-
Jump to: