The Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role Playing Academy

A friendly place to roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=RP= High School Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

=RP= High School Role Play Empty
PostSubject: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Alright, so interest was shown in this, so I am going to go ahead and make an OOC!

Plot: You are a high school student, attending Chamerton High (pronounced: Kame-ber-ton). It is the home of the Red Hawks! The weather there has your typical seasons, and as of now, we are in the fall. The school year has just begun! You will take classes, talk with other students, get picked on, try drugs, find yourself, and hopefully you will not get to emotionally scarred on the way!

Rules:
-You will take at least 3 classes per RP day.(or, state that you are skipping classes. However, one class must be attended a day.)
-All of the standard RP rules apply here. (not that it should be a huge problem, since we are all are pretty experienced)
-Try to keep your posts long, and eventful.
-Everyone will have to RP as a teacher at some point, keep this in mind.
-I do want some humor, but it should be more satire than anything.
-Make sure you check your posts for spelling and grammar.
-This is a third person RP

I will be leading this, but everyone's input is both appreciated, and will be accounted for. I am going to have a story in here, but for the most part it will be free roam. Feel free to hook up with each other, just keep it PG-13 (my definition of this, not Battleon Forums'). This is not intended to be a very long RP, just a little something to get us going.

Bios: You guys can do whatever format you are most comfortable with, just make sure you include everything mine has in it, and for god's sake, SPELL CHECK!

Name: Rue Davison
Grade: Freshman

Appearance: Rue is 5 feet 2 inches and around 110 pounds. She has fair skin, and badly dyed black hair. There is usually writing all over her arms and hands, mostly song lyrics, and pictures of little animals. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost to the point of being black. She has some pimples in her hairline, and covers them up with a long side bang. Her hair is pulled into a small pony tail, usually. Her ears are gauged, to size 6. She is usually wearing skinny jeans, and a random tee shirt.

Personality: Loud and outgoing by nature, Rue is often talking, and is very hyperactive. She is obsessed with listening to music, and she is rarely seen without her ipod. She is easily intimidated, and hates milk. Rue loves to go shopping, and is not above some light fingered activity. She also gets high off whatever she can find, but as of now, she keeps it restricted mostly to the weekends.

Family: Rue lives with her parents, and older brother, Thomas. She does not get along with them very much, and will find any excuse not to be at home.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm going to go ahead and use your bio format, as RL bios are new to me.

Name: Edgar Van Petra
Grade: Sophomore

Appearance: Edgar (Eddie to his friends) is a big guy. He's 5'11'' and weighs in a 210. He's got brutish facial features. He looks like a wrestler or jock in that respect. He has black hair metal hair, permed hairsprayed and teased. He's never without his black jeans and Lordi concert T-shirt. He wears steel-toed hightop boots.
Personality: Having already attended the school for a year, the teachers have learned to hate him. Eddie is abrasive, crass, and rebellious. He and his friends are metalheads, but he feels the American stuff is too tame. He only listens to Skandinavian metal. He's also a fan of coke, he'll aquire it whenever he can.

Family: Eddie lives with his single mother, her only child.

I had a shadow of an idea and rolled with it. Is this sufficient?
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Location : Intergalactic Hitchhiker currently hidden in Sector 3

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:20 pm

I read over the Battleon Forum rules recently (not just the RP ones the "whole thing" rules) yeah, I was bored, it said PG is the rating they like to keep. I don't know what the RPA forum rules say, I haven't read those in a while.

This is going to be hard! I have to make a real person, can you believe it! I can't make normal people, my whole world revolves around fantasy. I'm looking forward to a challenge but I don't know if I can actually do it. I could make a person just like myself, in which case I could get away with somethings, meh. Just make a video game freak, this'll be fun. Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Don't worry, Vanir. You're in the same situation as I. Only I'm not making a character based on myself. I'm making one based on multiple people I know, plus myself.

*Just a quick note: Please don't use this as an impression of me, because I'm pretty much nothing like this. Thank ye. ~Edge*

Name: Jake Autria
Grade: Freshman

Appearance: He is a thin boy. He has a pale, white face sprinkled with freckles across his cheeks and nose. He has long, messed up black hair that reaches down to his neckline, while his bangs fall just enough to cover his eyes. His eyes are a dark brown, almost black. Despite how thin he is, he has quite a powerful upper body, able to outdo almost anyone in an arm wrestle. He usually wears black jeans that are a bit *too* loose, and a V-neck of either red or grey.

Personality: Jake is the "jokester," of his classes. He challenges his friends and teachers to a game of wits as he makes multiple wise cracks. While he fools around a lot, he actually tries to answer questions to some extent of legitimacy. When he get's his thoughts out of the way, he ends it with a stupid joke that people tend to laugh at. He can play nearly any situation cool, and always finds a way to make people laugh.

Background: He plays a lot of video games and uses the internet a lot.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:07 pm

You guys are all accepted.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Err, actually... he's just a freak.

Name: Ethan Carles
Grade: Sophomore

Appearance: Ethan is tall, but being the few years younger then everyone puts him down to a 5 foot 4 four inches. The small back problem from hunching over a computer screen puts him further down at around 5' 2". His skin is pale and bleached from the lead lights of hi-def monitors. His large eyes are blank from lack of sleep. His dark black hair is very ruffled and unclean. He is very lanky and can often be seen wearing a white t shirt and jeans. He always sits with his legs crossed and his elbows supported on his knees. When writing or using any utensil in his hands, he has his elbows high in the air and grips the very top of the pencil (or utensil, whatever it may be) for light chicken scratch across paper.

Personality: His great intelligence has bumped him up a few grades while going through elementary and middle school, that isn't to say the teachers like him, for no matter what he always has to have the last word, and does whatever suits him better, not what other people want him to do. He'll make friends with those that approach him and except his friendship, but he doesn't go looking. He speaks with a very monotone voice, no emotion has ever been heard from him. He has mediocre martial art skill from bully battles in middle school. Because he sleeps very little, he drinks quite a lot of coffee. He likes to eat large calorie deserts often, but he doesn't seem to gain weight. He is certainly the odd kid, not any social group is particularly fond of him.

Family: He has a divorced mother and father so and doesn't go home often, because he doesn't know whether or not he will have a home to return to. He might be sleeping in the school, random tree, or stalk a friend home, if a friend is available (by that I don't mean wether or not his friend has company over, but wether or not he has a friend on that particular day).

I've been hunched over and sitting in that cramping position the whole time writing this. Getting into character helps me get a better character. Tell me if I have any grammatical errors, there might be a few. I'm too tired to check it right now.

Gah, the forum is all bright now what happened?

Last edited by Icelord Xillian on Mon May 02, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:14 pm

I am going to make an IC now.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:17 pm

*Thwack*

IC already? Has the weed gotten to your head Comrade? Have you not forgotten something?
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Eh? Forgetting what? I just posted one.....maybe I drank a little too much Russian Vodka last night.....O.O
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:56 pm

You are forgetting your bio in Battle of the Bands! :P
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:01 am

Ooohhhh yeah! Working on that now! *puts out blunt*
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Sorry I've yet to post. Stepdad told me to go to bed last night, and I didn't have time this morning.

Dani, would you mind if I got detention as well? It usually bothers me if someone brings themselves into my own situation, but I had already intended to pull something in my first class to get in trouble before even reading your post. Also, it may be a nice plot point.
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Well, if you're getting detention too, that's throwing my original plan off. I don't want to be in detention with anyone! :x

Ah, fine. You force Jake to behave...for now.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:37 pm

There are more than one detention room, just so you guys know. :3

Everyone can give themselves detention for all I care! Rofl
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Alright, I may or may not get a post up later, depending on what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Icelord Xillian

Icelord Xillian

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:52 pm

I added a few things to my bio that I forgot to put in last night. Am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm

'Course your accepted. :farao:
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

I have posted. I'm not sure how good it is, as I am not used to Modern RPs, but I am happy with it.

Also, for your convenience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zv97P65kT4
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:38 am

Nice. Not too complex, realistic, and funny. Lmao Kewl song too, and I'm not super into Metal. :pirat:
Back to top Go down
lowlow

lowlow

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Name: Ember Dawn
Grade: Junior

Appearance: Ember is very small, around 4 feet and 11 inches. She is very thin, too, she only weighs 97 pounds. She has long and thick dirty blond hair and wide hazel eyes. She can usually be seen wearing a spandex tee, her favorite jean miniskirt, and her Converse purple and white low-top sneakers.

Personality: Peppy and active. She loves cheering and dancing in her free time and usually carries CD's and pom-poms in her bag.

Family: Ember lives with her mom and dad and her not-so-cheerful 10-year-old sister, Day. She usually is seen getting away from the torment and chaos of Day, in her new purple Yaris. (You can tell she loves purple!)
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Alright, I posted. I'm not sure how to describe my post though. It feels reasonable enough, but I'll let you be the judge of that. 'Hope it's not too bad.

EDIT: Also, just a note: I'm a bit rusty, not having RPed in over two months now, so forgive me if I forget some imporant aspects of RPing.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Your post was good, but you forgot the fact that before your first period even ended, (about halfway through) a Finnish hard rock song began blaring on the intercoms throughout the school.

I'm just mentioning it because I don't want to be forgotten, and half of the reason I did it was to see how others respond. :(

Last edited by PhillipWilde on Tue May 03, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sixth Edge

Sixth Edge

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh jeez, sorry there Sicsin! I thought I was forgetting something.

I'll edit the post once I get an idea of what I'll do.
Back to top Go down
PhillipWilde

PhillipWilde

Character Bios
Name:

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:17 pm

S'all good. Remember, I put the link to the song on youtube in a post a few posts up. You can reference how the song sounds or some lyrics in your post. Also, there seems to be something wrong with your italics, weird.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Disintergator

Comrade Disintergator

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I love foreign Metal. Ever listen to Opeth Phil?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =RP= High School Role Play   =RP= High School Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

=RP= High School Role Play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next